News & press releases
LEGaTO presents results at the HiPEAC CSW
LEGaTO presented its results and latest updates to over 40 participants at the ‘Low-Energy Heterogeneous Computing Workshop’, which was held virtually on 16 October 2020 within the HiPEAC CSW Autumn 2020.
The workshop started with an introduction to the project by Osman Unsal (Barcelona Supercomputing Center, BSC) and delved into all aspects of the project, with presentations on:
- Heterogeneous Hardware, by Jens Hagemeyer (Bielefeld University)
- Software Stack Runtimes, by Mustafa Abduljabbar (Chalmers University of Technology)
- Software Stack Programming Models, by Pascal Felber (University of Neuchâtel)
- Use Cases, by Micha vor dem Berge (Christmann IT)
- Integration, by Xavier Martorell (BSC)
A video about the hardware used in the project and the LEGaTO Edge Server, which was completely designed and built in LEGaTO, was launched at the event as well.
Recording of the full workshop is available here: